Thursday, September 09, 2004

It's the Little Blessing from God.....

Today has been a glorious day!

First, my awesome hubby, Frank decided to work 2nd shft so he could stay home with ME!! Am I loved or what! We went to weight watchers and I found out that I lost another 2.5 lbs and I met my 16 wk goal, which I have NEVER did after 6x's of trying.
Go Sherry...Go Sherry!!!!! As a motivator they give out a charm that has #16 on it which I put on my WW bracelet. :0) We then went out for lunch and shopped at Sam's.

Later this evening I received a phone call from my *BIG* brother John but being the youngest I still to this day call him "Wally". I worshiped him when I was little. I thought I had the *coolest* brother in the world. Whenever he'd come and visit I would get all excited by just being in the same room with him.

But you see, because of our age difference we really don't have a lot in common. He doesn't have any kids and he tends to live in the securer side of things. He was nice enough to call and talk to my son who's 11 about helping sponsor his Football Team, talked about taking him to a Lion's game this fall, and to talk just to me.

What about, just to tell me that I have a "good" kid, that my husbands a decent man and that I am lucky. He talked about Dad and how he's trying to get mom and him to go to Vegas on him and that he'd like to just "hang" and have fun.

We ended it by saying I'll see you soon and as always I said like a little sister...
"I love you Wally" and he said I love you too.

God blessed me with his Love today. I thank him daily for my family, for every person that comes into my life, for every experience, for every breath that I take.

Have you looked at *your* blessing today?


No comments: