Thursday, April 19, 2007

Just felt like shar'in...

It's finally warm'in up. Thanks God for miracles. I'm itch'in to get outside an do some yard work. My husband and I are planting about 100 trees. We have a mini forest that sits infront of our house my daughter call's it "Avarian Forest"; anyway the trees are dieing so we have to replant.

I'm hoping this will jump start my weight loss journey. My goal is to loose 60lbs but for right now I'm focused on 40. I'm 39 and I still carry'in my pregnancy weight I gained with my 2nd child and she's almost 10. For those of you who happened to read this and have any encouraging words or some ideas on this journey to help me be succesfull; feel free to share...share...share. I'm trying to take baby steps...such are drinking 70 0z of water a day followed with walking 3x a week. My husband and I are planning a "Boundary Water's Trip" in September and I'd hate to be carrying the extra weight if you get what I'm saying.

Not only do we have outside projects going on but we also have inside project we're tackling as well. A few years ago we all; meaning our 2 kids and hubby and myself were sleeping in the dining room due to remodling the upstairs. We went from a 2 BR 1 Bth to 3 BR 1 full bth. all we have left to do is carpet, trim and title the bathrm and will be ready for phase 2 which is decutting the main floor and remodeling the kitchen. I'm hoping this will be complete within a 2 yr period so phase 3 can begin; an addition to the front of house by the time my son graduates yr 2010.

No comments: